Friday, June 20, 2014

A not so beauty blog

So.. its been a while and im sorry. But well, im not a housewife anymore. Im now in nursing school (my dream since I can remember). So I had just a few topics to choose from and I didnt think you would want to hear about how much I hate petting zoos, the plight of studying for days and not being able to pick out "the most cprrect answer" or the like.

Its summer. I have acne prone skin (actually adult acne). I love makeup. I have a subscription to ipsy (which is the best thing ever), and have DRAWERS of makeup. However, In summer I generally only wear 6 things. Liner, shadow, primer (not even foundation) mascara, lip gloss, and moisturizer. Crazy I know... but it looks pretty good. I also have blue eyes. Im not good at the beauty blog thing, but here is what I use and love:

So if your skin sucks and you have blue eyes, there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE REMEMBER! This is a FRIENDLY blog. ABSOLUTELY NO branch bashing (aka making fun of other military branches), NO cyber bullying, PLEASE RESPECT ALL OTHERS OPINIONS! DO NOT gang up on people on this blog through comments! This is ESPECIALLY relevant to posts involving parenting! Violators WILL BE BLOCKED from this blog!
Thanks and keep it friendly
:)