Tuesday, April 23, 2013

7 touching commercials for parents.

Is it just me, or are advertisements getting more spot on and personal? It may be they are getting better, or that I am now in the target market.. or both. Either way, I had to find all of my favorites to share. 


1.)This is my FAVORITE. It came out right after I had my son, it makes me tear up because sometimes I NEED to know I'm doing ok.


2.) This one is my second favorite. My son is growing up so fast! 


3.) Did I say my son was growing up fast? Here is my CLOSE third.


4.) This one is just plain sweet.


5.)This one hits home-hard. I have State Farm, I love them. Any parent would be pouting after watching this. 


6.) This one came out before I had my son, and it didn't REALLY hit me until it did. I HAD to dig it up again after I had him. 


7.) This one is brand new. It's cute, but it hasn't grown on me as much as the others yet.



So those are my favorites, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE REMEMBER! This is a FRIENDLY blog. ABSOLUTELY NO branch bashing (aka making fun of other military branches), NO cyber bullying, PLEASE RESPECT ALL OTHERS OPINIONS! DO NOT gang up on people on this blog through comments! This is ESPECIALLY relevant to posts involving parenting! Violators WILL BE BLOCKED from this blog!
Thanks and keep it friendly
:)